In collaboration with BT, Camden have been able to deploy a cloud version of the Tranzacct application that can be deployed onto Virtual machines automatically. The automated deployment can take up to around 1hour which is amazing compared to the time it would take to set up and configure the application manually. This is because Tranzacct is a sophisticated application that uses complex algorithms to run its processes.
Tranzacct is an Evidence based, Scheme Management Workflow System. It stores details about the members of various schemes such as when their membership is expiring or when they may have a mobility assessment appointment with one of our Occupational Therapists. The system also sends out SMS reminders for appointments. Tranzacct also integrates with other systems via web services such as for automatically ordering permits or receiving online applications from third parties. Other examples include integration with an online payment gateway so payments made are recorded against the particular service user.
Current Features of Tranzacct
- Evidence based workflow system
- Permit Management
- Work Queues
- OT Calendars
- Management Reporting
- SMS Reminders
- Online Payments
- Document Scanning
- Automatic Residency Checking
- Automatic Evidence/Criteria based workflow progression
- Full Audit Trail
The integration diagram displays all the different government database that interacts with the Tranzacct application and data correction application.
- To reduce timescales in processing applications
- To provide a better and more cost-effective service to customers
- To provide a more value-added service to customers
- To improve the departments reputation in meeting demands/timescales
Data Correction Tool
The Data correction tool was used for use case 3 and the application was deployed to the Bt service store through Amazons wb services cloud.
The DCT is a tool that offers extra functionality around Tranzacct. It allows for batch processes and easier working with lists, for example, it can help to progress hundreds or even thousands of people to a subsequent stage, or send them letters. It also displays a traffic-light system to show which criteria has or has-not been satisfied in order to progress them to the selected stage on any scheme.
- Allows for working with lists
- Quickly shows which people in a list are Members of the selected scheme
- Quickly shows which criteria have been satisfied and the criteria validity period
- Allows evidence to be assigned to a service user from the clipboard, textually or from a scanner
- Allows the user to perform batch processes (eg. Progressions, add flags etc.)
- Allows the user to see the current print queues for letters being printed or about to be printed
- Performs on-demand residency checking using the MDM
- Shows all documents and their validity
- Traffic-light system to show which criteria have been satisfied or not, for the selected scheme and stage
- Quickly shows which service users in the list are living at a residence of multiple-occupancy